Football Sunday Recipes
With football season right around the corner we decided it was time to pull out our BEST recipes for Sundays and present them to YOU! If you’re looking for the right appetizers and meals for this upcoming season you’ve come to the right place! CookDazzle has the best Football Sunday Recipes!
Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- 2 cups parmesan cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen chopped spinach , thawed
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts , drained and chopped
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons garlic , minced
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Mix together Parmesan cheese, spinach, and artichoke hearts.
Combine remaining ingredients and mix with spinach mixture.
Bake for 20-30 minutes.
- Serve with crackers or toasted bread
Pulled Chicken Sliders
- 6 Boneless/Skinless Chicken Thighs
- 1 Teaspoon of Kosher Salt
- 1 Cup of Chicken Broth
- 2 Cups of Smoky BBQ Sauce
- 12 to 16 Mini Rolls
- 12 to 17 Mini Dill Pickles (OPTIONAL)
- 1 Cup of Coleslaw (OPTIONAL)
- In a Large sauce Pan add chicken, salt, and broth. Cover and bring to a boil, reduce heat to a simmer until done ( about 20 min). Remove from heat and let the chicken cool until you can handle it.
- With 2 forks shred the chicken right in the pot by pulling the pieces apart. Add BBQ sauce , reheat the mixture and reduce liquid if needed. Add chicken broth if to dry.
- Split the rolls and scoop 1 tablespoon of chicken mixture onto bottom half of roll, secure the top with a toothpick and serve hot.
Buffalo Chicken Wings
- 1/4 Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1/4 Teaspoon of Salt
- 1 LBS. Chicken wings
- 1/4 Cup of Butter
- 1/4 Cup of Hot Sauce ( I used Franks Red hot Sauce)
- 1 Dash of Black Pepper
- 1 Dash of Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Cup of Flour
- 1/4 Teaspoon of Paprika
- Heat oil in large fry pan , the oil should be enough to cover the wings ( 1/2 inch or so deep)
- Combine butter, hot sauce, pepper, and garlic powder into a medium sauce pan over low heat. Stir the mixture untill butter has melted , then remove from heat.
- In a small mixing bowl mix flour, paprika, cayenne pepper nd salt. Place wings in large mixing bowl and sprinkle the flour mixture over the wings.( evenly coated)
- Fry wings for 10 – 15 min.until golden brown( make sure meat is cooked all the way threw) remove from fry pan . Place wings in another mixing bowl( do not mix with uncooked food) add the hot sauce mixture and stir untill evenly coated.