Check out our new items on cookdazzle!!
All-Clad’s portable 4-Piece BBQ Tool Set with Carrying Case. The All Clad bbq includes: a two-pronged fork; marinade brush; locking tongs; and a turner to cover the essentials of outdoor cooking. Each tool is designed with extra long handles for maximum control at a comfortable distance from the heat. The tools are crafted of 18/10 stainless steel and clean easily and safely in the dishwasher. The sturdy metal protective case keeps tools safe; in place; and ready for the next cookout.
Our Price: $119.95
Easy Homemade BBQ Sauce
*1 Tsp Virgin Olive Oil
* 1 Med Sized Sweet Onion Finely Chopped
*1/2 Tsp Kosher Salt.
*1/2 Tsp Red Pepper Flakes (Add more or less depends on how spicy you want it )
*1 Can (22-28 oz.) Crushed Tomatoes
*2 Tsp Molasses
* 1/3 Cup of White Vinegar
*2 Tbsp Sugar
*1 Tbsp Mustard
1. In a large saucepan, sauté the onion in oil on medium heat for about 7 minutes. Add the garlic and sauté for another minute.
2. Add in the rest of the ingredients except for the mustard and cook for about 30 minutes uncovered over low heat. Stir occasionally and make sure not to burn it.
3. Add the mustard and taste for sweetness/sourness. Add more sugar, salt, vinegar, etc if you think it’s necessary to achieve your desired flavour. Cook for another few minutes.
4. Optional: You may puree the sauce in a blender, but it isn’t necessary. I left mine chunky as I didn’t want to dirty the blender! Makes 2 & 1/4 cups sauce.