Super Bowl Sunday Snack Ideas :)
Pulled Chicken Sliders
-6 Boneless/Skinless Chicken Thighs
-1 Teaspoon of Kosher Salt
-1 Cup of Chicken Broth
-2 Cups of Smoky BBQ Sauce
-12 to 16 Mini Rolls
– 1 Cup of Coleslaw (OPTIONAL)
– In a Large sauce Pan add chicken, salt, and broth. Cover and bring to a boil, reduce heat to a simmer until done ( about 20 min). Remove from heat and let the chicken cool until you can handle it.
– With 2 forks shred the chicken right in the pot by pulling the pieces apart. Add BBQ sauce , reheat the mixture and reduce liquid if needed. Add chicken broth if to dry.
– Split the rolls and scoop 1 tablespoon of chicken mixture onto bottom half of roll, secure the top with a toothpick and serve hot.
Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- 2 cups parmesan cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen chopped spinach , thawed
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts , drained and chopped
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons garlic , minced
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Mix together Parmesan cheese, spinach, and artichoke hearts.
Combine remaining ingredients and mix with spinach mixture.
Bake for 20-30 minutes.
Serve with crackers or toasted bread.
Buffalo Chicken Wings
-1/4 Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
-1/4 Teaspoon of Salt
-1 LBS. Chicken wings
-1/4 Cup of Butter
–1/4 Cup of Hot Sauce ( I used Franks Red hot Sauce)
–1 Dash of Black Pepper
–1 Dash of Garlic Powder
–1/2 Cup of Flour
–1/4 Teaspoon of Paprika
* Heat oil in large fry pan , the oil should be enough to cover the wings ( 1/2 inch or so deep)
* Combine butter, hot sauce, pepper, and garlic powder into a medium sauce pan over low heat. Stir the mixture untill butter has melted , then remove from heat.
* In a small mixing bowl mix flour, paprika, cayenne pepper nd salt. Place wings in large mixing bowl and sprinkle the flour mixture over the wings.( evenly coated)
* Fry wings for 10 – 15 min.until golden brown( make sure meat is cooked all the way threw) remove from fry pan . Place wings in another mixing bowl( do not mix with uncooked food) add the hot sauce mixture and stir untill evenly coated.